Tuesday, July 7, 2009

10 Days and Counting...



Hi friends!

Well...it's Tuesday morning and I can't believe that two weeks from today we'll be waking up in Jeffreys Bay, South Africa. Matt and I are both so excited. There will be six of us flying out together from Atlanta next Friday morning. (12 of us in total on the trip.) Included in the mix is my friend, Kate, from Austin...this is her first trip as well. I think it will be fun to experience the trip through Matt and Kate's eyes.




Today I am praying for Lindsay and Gavin (pictured above)...the co-founders of LUO. If you think of it, lift them up in prayer. Currently they are hosting a team of 23 that has just arrived and will be there for the next week. I know that lots will be accomplished while this group is there...but I also know it's a lot to undertake. So if you think of it...pray for them.




I am also praying for our team's attitudes on the trip - that God will bond our team quickly unifying us and all our gifts in only the way that He can. Since we're coming from all over and haven't had a chance to bond ahead of time - team unity is a big prayer request as well.




I can't wait to see what God does!!!


Let the journey begin...

Becca

1 comment:

  1. SO excited to be along on the journey with you guys! Praying for y'all!

    ReplyDelete

LUO video at Orange Conference 2009 - a peek at Ithemba